Busy, busy, busy....

I've been extremely busy this last week and actually haven't had time to reply to the accumulation of e-mails I was getting or work on blogger...!!! Last Monday, we went to am Activity day (which was pretty grand), then Tuesday we had to prepare (you know, vacuum cleaning and cooking) for a friend who was visiting us from another state. And on Thursday I had my violin lesson plus trying to catch with my trailing school work...  So, between all that, I have had very little time to sit down and write hence no new blog posts! But here I go now :)!!!!!!


A few random thoughts...
I've read through the book "Pollyanna" by Eleanor H. Porter and it's just a wonderful story!
I'm glad, glad, glad.... I read it, hahaha... I'm now 'playing the game' too I guess.
Sarah, my sister, saw the movie for it, both the 1960 Walt Disney version and the 2003 version, and she definitely likes the 2003 version best. I can't wait to actually watch the movie... the girl playing Pollyanna looks such a dear sweet child!


Okay, another thing. I've done a bit of editing on the My Movie Shelf page of my blog as well as the Music Albums so go over and check it out when you get the chance as I'm doing a mighty 'grand' job at posting pictures to supplement the movies and adding videos etc... it is still in construction so PLEASE be patient with me...


Uhm. What else is there to cover? Oh yes, my studies are going reasonably well...
Music is good...drilling away at scales and technical exercises.... and my pieces. Still praying about whether I should have my exam this year or the beginning of the next. I am looking forward to starting grade 4 I suppose... 


I haven't done a nick of real writing on my story since last Saturday... ugh... feel terrible about it, and miss it soooooooooooooooooooooo much. E-mails got the better of me and since I've got such an accumulation of them, I just didn't write. But tonight I hopefully will write some. 


Oooopsss.... I MUST go back to studying.... my Science PACE is lying on the desk and I'm waisting time here so I'll have to leave you for now. Stay tuned to the blog though, 'cause I've got some really splendid little ideas for my coming posts... only problem is time... 


God bless you and keep you in His love.
-Joy.


Praise the LORD!
         For it is good to sing praises to our God;
         For it is pleasant, and praise is beautiful. 

                                                               Psalm 147: 1

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing some of your day, Joy! I'll enjoy looking at the changes on your movie and bookshelf pages :). xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. :), sometimes you just don't know what to write about so you write a 'rambling post' that's not very significant :). That will be lovely if you can look into the changes I've done on my pages and tell me how you like them. xo...
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

"Gracious words are like a honeycomb; sweetness to the soul and health to the body..." ~Proverbs 16:24